WPNR Country Chart

Friday, October 26, 2012

"How Country Feels"

As much as I complain about country radio...I never say how in love I am with Sirius XM.  They have really brought me out of songwriters demos shell.  I've always been one of those shallow fans of Randy Houser fans.  Fantastic talent but I never really knew a lot about him...so I never bought an album.  BUT, this song made me totally start to fall for him.  Another dream team of songwriters here!
I want to live one day of this song.  Amazing.  I don't know where to start.  The addictive chorus, the amazing hook that comes before the chorus, rare I know, the truck, ahh just watch the video already.

FM Radio:
Singer: Randy Houser
Songwriters: Wendell Mobeley, Neil Thrasher, Vickie McGehee
Song: "How Country Feels"

No comments:

Post a Comment